Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scrappy Stuff 2

Howdy All!!

I feel like I haven't updated my blog in FOREVVVERRRR.  Truth be told, I haven't had much crafty time lately.  I decided to redo my craft/guest/storage room this weekend, and I'm still working on it.  It's amazing how much junk shows up when redoing a room!! 

Anyways, I've been trying to use my mounds of scraps, so today I'm sharing another card that was created with all paper scraps (except the base).


(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- from my stash, sequins, stamp- Unity Stamp Co., black ink, glossy accents)

Well, I better get back to cleaning my wanna-be-craft room if I want to be done sometime this year. ;) 
Thank you so much for coming over to visit.  Have a great day. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. beautiful n bright , I love how u added the stripes to create a graphic look on ur card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deepti! I appreciate your kind words. :D

      Delete