Thursday, February 6, 2014

So Sorry

Hola Everyone!

Did you know that aside from being the American Heart Month & Black History Month, February is also known as the Creative Romance Month?  Hmm, how appropriate. :)

My project today has nothing to do with romance, but it is creative.  Does that count? :D 
Well, today I have a card for those difficult times in our lives- sympathy times.  It's also one of the categories that is difficult to make, at least for me.  Normally, I share a detail picture, but black is actually difficult to photograph well.

(Supplies: cardstock, ink- Color Box, pearls- BoBunny, stamps- Hampton Art & Inkadinkado, tape sheet, butterfly die-cut, glitter- Jewel Glitter Ritz)

So what will you be creating for Creative Romance Month? 
Well, friends, I want to thank you for stopping by and I want to wish you a great day. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment