Monday, May 5, 2014

4 Generations

Howdy All!

Happy Monday!  Well, how many of you were able to participate in National Scrapbooking Day (NSD)?  This was actually my FIRST year ever participating and I completely enjoyed it.  I joined Big Picture Classes during their event and learned quite a bit from their star line-up.

So today I am sharing a layout I created during NSD.  I used the sketch for the current Unity Be Inspired Challenge and a tip from Maggie Holmes (part of the star line-up), which is to use neutral scraps behind the picture.  Simple tip, yet profound.


Let's begin with some detail pictures:
I colored the bird house and added some glossy accents.


(Supplies: pattern paper- Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, & from my stash, stickers, image & sentiment stamps- Unity Stamp Co., colored pencils, ink- Gray Flannel by Memento, glossy accents)

Well, that does it for me today.  I'll be sharing more of my NSD layouts throughout the week.  Thanks for sharing some of your time with me today. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment