Thursday, June 12, 2014

Classy Colors

Hello Again Friends!

I am popping in again today to share my design team project for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.  You can see my previous post by scrolling down. :)

The new challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun is to use only black and white.  Black and white seem like a classy color combination to me so I came up with this:


I used an embossing folder by Cricut for the "gift." 
(Supplies: cardstock; Cricut embossing folder designed by Anna Griffin; stamp- American Crafts; black stone- Rox; crystal stones- Queen and Company; ribbon- Offray; ink- Memento; pop dots)

What comes to mind when you think of black and white colors?  We would love to see your creations, so get crafty and link up here. :)

And I would love to add my card to the current challenge at Inkspirational Challenges.  Their theme is CAS (clean and simple).

And as always, thank you so much for making time to visit me. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

10 comments:

  1. Elegant yet simple wedding card - I really like it!! I find I often need wedding cards so thanks for the cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Glad you like it, and I appreciate your sweet comments. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the black and white!! The embossing looks amazing!! I will have to look for that folder!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa!! I do appreciate your kindness. :D The folder also comes with a smaller embossing strip. It's a lovely design. Enjoy your weekend. :D

      Delete
  4. Beautiful elegant wedding card, love the embossing and the perfect bow!
    Thank you for your lovely DT entry
    Hugs
    Rachelle
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachelle! :D Making nice bows is tricky for me, so I had to practice quite a bit. :)

      Delete
  5. Your black and white card is so striking; elegant and classy! The embossing folder...wow!! Teh wee gems add such a lovely touch. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges! ~c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really appreciate your encouragement.

      Delete
  6. How elegant! Perfect for a wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete