Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Prom Memories

Howdy Y'all!

How are you?  Are you staying cool?  Are you getting lots of crafting done?...  
My crafting time has been sporadic due to headaches, mini road trips, and now Jury Duty.  So I apologize for the long pauses between my posts.  Hopefully, I'll get back to a crafting routine soon. :D

Well, on to the crafting!  I am sharing a layout that I scrap-lifted from the super talented Mendi Yoshikawa.  I love her clean, colorful style.

Let's begin with some details:

 I used a silver gel pen to create faux stitching.

These are old high school prom pictures, so no matter where I placed the layout to photograph, I kept getting a glare.  My apologies. 
(Supplies: cardstock; pattern paper- Teresa Collins & scraps; round and star paper punches; gel pen; letter stickers)

Ok, did you catch my embarrassing mistake?  I didn't even notice until I was editing the pictures that the red strips aren't straight!!  Horrors!  I considered cancelling this post, but since I have to be at Jury Duty bright and early, I knew that I wouldn't have time in the morning to fix it and type the post.  {Use a ruler, Angie!!!  I'm scolding myself, just so you know.  ;)}

Well, dear friends, thank you so very, very much for your visit.  Hope to see you soon.

Happy Crafting,
Angie
 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, Angie!! I love the circles at the bottom!! And I wouldn't have noticed the red strips aren't straight - crafting isn't supposed to be perfect so I think they are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you are much too kind. You're right- crafting isn't supposed to be perfect, otherwise things would look machine made. I appreciate your sweet comments. :D

      Delete