Sunday, January 11, 2015

HELLO

Hello & Happy New Year!

Well, dear friends, you probably thought I had fallen off the earth. Truth be told, Dec. 2014 was beyond BUSY: Christmas events for work, daily dance practices for my niece's quincenera (a HUGE coming-of-age party for Hispanic girls turning 15), finishing invites, decorating the hall, having the party, hosting family, & getting sick. 

Unfortunately, this sickness landed me in urgent care and out of commission for a few weeks.  (It's not quite gone, but I'm feeling stronger.) Therefore, I was not able to have any crafty fun. :(  Fortunately, my teammates were able to, so I'd like to point you in their direction for the new challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges- birthday.  Perhaps you can join the fun. :D




I wish you a year full of peace, joy, love & health!! 

Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, being sick around the holidays is no fun. I hope you are feeling much better and are able to craft soon. Happy New Year!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete