Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hippity Hop

Howdy Y'all!

Are any of you having crazy weather like us: Winter one day, summer the next, and spring the 3rd day?  Yeah, can't figure out how to dress or whether I should carry a sweater with me.  I know, my life is exciting, huh? :)-

Well, you know what time it is, right?  Time for a new challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges!  The theme is Easter/Spring and you can create a card, layout, album, etc. 

Let's begin. :D
My first project is an Easter card with a heat embossed bunny.  I added a big bow and some rhinestones to finish it off.  I also lightly distressed the edges of the paper with Picked Raspberry.


I also made some Easter gift bags for some cute nieces. :) What's that you say?  Upside down eggs?  Yeah, so much for careful planning and cutting!  Just pretend the eggs are being tossed into the bag. ;)
 

[Supplies: cardstock; pattern paper- The Paper Studio; gift bag punch board- We R Memory Keepers; ribbon; rhinestones; stamp- Unity Stamp Co.; bow; embossing powder- Wow; distress ink- Tim Holtz; candy- optional :) ]

What comes to mind when you think of Easter or Spring?  Well, you know the drill: get crafty, have fun, & link up here.  :)  And thank you so, SO much for stopping by. 

Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the embossed bunny!! The egg paper is so fun...it looks just as good right side up as down ;) The bags are fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete