Monday, May 22, 2017

Baby Bibs 2

Howdy Friends!

I hope you are staying cool.  I know many look forward to summer but not me. Summer is like living in a HOT oven in my town.  Well, I recently created some baby cards, so I'll be sharing those with you today.

I created a boy set and a girl set.  These came together quickly using "Bundle of Joy" from Echo Park.


 (Supplies: brown and green cardstock, bib die- My Favorite Things, Sentiment stamp- Hero Arts, safety pin stamp- Fiskars, die cut machine, pattern paper & stickers- Echo Park Paper Co.)


The panda stamp is actually holding a flower.  So I masked it off using a post it note and stamped the bottle instead.  I added faux stitching using a white pen and some glossy accents on his nose.
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern papers from my stash, panda & carriage stamps- Untiy Stamp Co., bib die- My Favorite Things, bottle stamp- Fiskars, die cut machine, white pen, glossy accents)

Thank you so much for visiting.  

Peace, Health & Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. These are all so adorable, Angie!! The bibs are so cute!! The papers are perfect!! And the train is so fabulous!! Perfect baby cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete