Monday, March 31, 2014

I Got My Eye on You. :D

Howdy Y'all!

I hope you had a great weekend.  I am popping in real quick to share a simple layout. 

Recently, I was going through some pictures and these ones caught my "eye", so I KNEW I had to create a layout.  Let's begin with some detail pictures:

This is a picture of my little brother taken in 1991. 

This is a picture of my nephew taken in 2006.

Yep, they both have the deer-in-the-headlights look.  ;D
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- Pebbles, alphabet stickers, stamps- Heidi Swapp, sequins, sewing machine, white gel pen, washi tape)

This is another reason I love scrapbooking- seeing similar traits/characteristics across generations.  
Well, time for me to skedaddle!  Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment: