Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Safe Travels

Howdy Y'all!

How are you doing?  Are you enjoying this Spring weather?  I am!  Even though we've already been using the air conditioner, this weather is pleasant.

Well, life keeps getting in the way of my crafting time, but I finally put my foot down yesterday & gave myself permission to craft.  :)  So I am sharing a card that I am entering into the One Layer Simplicity Challenge.  The theme is Road Trip!  The card can be destination-based or journey-based.  I LOVE to travel, so this challenge has me thinking of my next road trip. :D

Let's begin. :D

 
I sponged the background using Broken China distress ink.  Then I heat embossed the hot air balloon.
(Supplies: cardstock, Broken China distress ink- Tim Holtz, image & sentiment stamps- My Favorite Things, silver embossing powder- Zing, black ink, sponge dauber, sequins, heat gun)


Well, dear friends, I leave you with one of my favorite quotes:
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine

Thank you dearly for stopping by and see you tomorrow. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Love this lofty card! The silver looks very elegant against that beautiful blue sky! So glad you joined us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete