Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fluttering Butterflies

Howdy Folks!

How was your 3 day weekend?  I know Memorial Day just passed, but I still want to take this moment to say THANK YOU to all who have served or are currently serving our country.  You have sacrificed time, family and your life for my freedom.  So I am deeply grateful for you.

Well, I am popping in to share a card.  Here's a detail picture:


I love how the washi tape adds visual interest on the side.  The yellow base is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I like the happy vibe it gives.  :)
(Supplies: cardstock, butterfly punch- Martha Stewart, sentiment stamp- Papertrey Ink, washi tape, black ink, scraps of pattern paper)

Well, dear friends, thank you for stopping by.  It always warms my heart to have you visit. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment